This webpage gathers my academic activities. It is a personal webpage talking about some professionnal activities. Most of the sections are somewhat in French, but are mainly lists that do not require being translated in English to be understandable (mostly because things are either already in English or only relevant for a French audience).
I am the chief scientific officer at Quarkslab and a cryptologist, on secondment from the university of Lorraine.
Quarkslab is a research company specialized in cutting edge solutions to complex information security problems.
The university of Lorraine has been created in 2012 by gathering most of the institutions of higher education and universities in Lorraine.
I was a "maîtresse de conférence" (could be translated as "associate professor") in informatics at the university of Lorraine.
Obfuscation, Algorithmic number theory, Public key cryptography, Boolean functions, Symmetric cryptography, Information security, Cryptographic systems, Cryptography and law, Privacy.
Cryptology, Programming, Algorithmics, Information system security, Operating systems, Coding theory, Information theory.
- Chief scientific officer at Quarkslab and cryptologist.
- Associate professor at the university of Lorraine / LORIA.
- Research engineer at ANSSI, the French National Agency for Information Security, in the cryptographic laboratory.
- Assistant professor at the university Henri Poincaré-Nancy 1 / LORIA.
- Temporary research and teaching attaché at the university of Marne-la-Vallée and post-doctoral researcher at CECOJI-CNRS.
- Teaching assistant at the university of Cergy-Pontoise.
- Doctoral researcher at INRIA-Rocquencourt / CODES team.