This webpage gathers my academic activities. It is a personal webpage talking about some professionnal activities. Most of the sections are somewhat in French, but are mainly lists that do not require being translated in English to be understandable (mostly because things are either already in English or only relevant for a French audience).
I am the chief scientific officer at Quarkslab and a cryptologist, on secondment from the university of Lorraine.
I am also an external researcher in the LORIA laboratory, in the CARAMBA team.
Quarkslab is a research company specialized in cutting edge solutions to complex information security problems.
The university of Lorraine has been created in 2012 by gathering most of the institutions of higher education and universities in Lorraine.
LORIA is the French acronym for the “Lorraine Research Laboratory in Computer Science and its Applications” and is a research unit (UMR 7503), common to CNRS, the University of Lorraine and INRIA.
I was a "maîtresse de conférence" (could be translated as "associate professor") in informatics at the university of Lorraine.
My teaching took place at the faculty of sciences and technologies, in the informatics department.
Obfuscation, Algorithmic number theory, Public key cryptography, Boolean functions, Symmetric cryptography, Information security, Cryptographic systems, Cryptography and law, Privacy.
Cryptology, Programming, Algorithmics, Information system security, Operating systems, Coding theory, Information theory.
- Chief scientific officer at Quarkslab and cryptologist.
- Associate professor at the university of Lorraine / LORIA.
- Research engineer at ANSSI, the French National Agency for Information Security, in the cryptographic laboratory.
- Assistant professor at the university Henri Poincaré-Nancy 1 / LORIA.
- Temporary research and teaching attaché at the university of Marne-la-Vallée and post-doctoral researcher at CECOJI-CNRS.
- Teaching assistant at the university of Cergy-Pontoise.
- Doctoral researcher at INRIA-Rocquencourt / CODES team.